Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Table of contents
Angular & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide is a video tutorial for connecting to Angular 2 / Angular 5 using NodeJSTo build a real appPublished by Udemy. Angular 1 and NodeJS along with the ExpressJS and MongoDB frameworks make up a popular stack. Angular gives you speedEase of development, high responsiveness, excellent support for asynchronous operations, excellent scalability and more.
Course Features Angular & NodeJS - MEAN Stack Guide:
- Connect any Angular to NodeJS
- Building real Angular and NodeJS applications
- Use ExpressJS and NodeJS frameworks
- Optimize any Angular app by adding error checking
- Learn how to work with Angular and how it relates to the background
- Use MongoDB and Mongoose to interact with the data inside
- ProvideGreat user experience with upbeat updates in appearance
- Duration: 12 hours 45 minutes
- English Language
- Number of lessons: 151 lessons
- Coach: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Topics for this course:
- The concepts behind NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB (with Mongoose) will be updated in this course, but since this course focuses on connecting these technologies with Angular, basic knowledge about them is highly recommended.
- It is recommended that you have a beginner level knowledge of Angular, although this course will provide a step-by-step refresher and will explain the basic concepts used in detail.
- No advanced or expert knowledge on any of these topics is assumed or required
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Angular (Angular 2+) & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide.
This tutorial is provided with English subtitles.
The 2019/5 version has not changed much in volume compared to the 2019/3. No other information available.
Version 2020/5 compared to 2019/5, 2 lessons and 5 minutes have been added.
The 2020/7 version has increased by 1 lesson and 1 minute compared to the 2020/7.
Version 2020/12 has not changed in number of courses and total time compared to 2020/7. It has only increased in size by about 20 MB.