Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JetBrains Rider is a new integrated development environment based on IntelliJ and ReSharper platforms. Supports .NET Framework Racer, the new . NET cross-platform kernel, and mono-based projects. This feature allows you to create a wide range of applications such as desktop applications, services, libraries, Unity games, Xamarin applications, ASP.NET web applications, and ASP.NET Core.
Table of contents
JetBrains Rider programming environment features:
- Provides over 2,500 live code checks, hundreds of field operations and refactoring by ReSharper and combines them with IntelliJ and solid IDE platform features
- Open, modify, create, run, and debug all .NET applications
- It works on different operating systems such as Windows, Mac and different types of Linux
- Provides many smart code editing features, such as completing different types of code, auto-entered namespaces, automatically inserting parentheses, highlighting custom definitions
- Includes support for Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce, and TFS
- Work with SQL and Database without leaving Rider
- Connect to databases, edit schema and table data, run queries, and even analyze schemas with UML diagrams
- Includes a debugger that works with .NET, Mono, and .NET Core applications
- Create multiple debug settings, join external processes, set and manage start and stop points, escalate and exit, run cursor, set time and evaluate statements
Operating System (64-bit distros only):
- Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/7 (.NET Framework 4.6.1 required)
- Should not be disabledClear Name Override Feature
- The GNOME desktop or KDE
- OS X 10.11+
- Accurate. Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
- Accurate. 4GB
- 8 GB or higher recommended
- Accurate. Space: 2.5 GB
- It is recommended to use an SSD instead of an HDD for optimal performance
- Screen resolution is a minimum of 1024 x 768
After installation, run the program for free and then drag and drop the file into the crack folder of the program window. After restarting the program, enter the Arguments parameter from the readme file in the relevant section and specify one of the activation code or license server modes and click OK to activate.
Version 2020.3 was installed on Windows 10 64-bit version on December 16, 1999, and it was successfully activated, as shown in the image.
To download the crack for this program, there isHereCrack for all JetBrains products.