Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Table of contents
The TMS VCL Chart is a graphing component for those who are database aware and database unaware for use in institutional, statistical, financial, and scientific data. The component also contains a framework for developing cross-platform applications called the TMS FNC Scheme.
Features of TMS VCL Chart:
- Horizontal or vertical graphs
- Supports a wide range of charts: line, bar, areal, pie, spider, pie, bar, stacked bars, stacked area, OHLC, candlestick, histogram, bubble, error, numeric line, funnel
- Supports objects of various shapes including rectangles, cylinders, and pyramids
- X-axis of the historical/time indicator
- Linear or logarithmic scale
- Compatible with scrolling, resizing, separator, drag-and-drop, and mouse or keyboard scrolling
- Guide section to help move along the X axis.
- Contains TAdvChartViewPDFIO to output charts in PDF format
- Supports bitmap output for graph printing
- Ability to configure borders and draw a background image
- Notes and explanations
- Advanced gradient support
- Supports graph transparency and transparency gradients
- Support for PNG images with the ability to adjust transparency
- Ability to output to .PNG, .JPEG, .GIF, .TIFF or .BMP formats
- Has the ability to display high quality using OpenGL 3D
- Selective AntiAliasing
- 3D rotation around three axes
For Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++ Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Professor/institution/architect)
This component does not require a special crack and is easy to install and use.