Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Table of contents
People working in the publishing industry are familiar with the problems of working with pdf files. Problems such as the file not being generated correctly or not generating an output as expected. And that in most cases it is not possible to edit even with Adobe Acrobat.
PitStop Pro is an add-on for ADOBE ACROBAT that will solve all these problems.
PitStop Pro includes a full suite of editing tools. These features include:
Tools for editing text and images, tools for inserting fonts (EMBED) into PDF files, editing documents written using different programs and different standards, easy and fast user for projects with time constraints, the ability to select a template to change the entire file and …
PitStop Pro Features and Specifications:
- Save time with the autocorrect feature
- Low-quality photo detection and prepress alerts
- Solve the font problem and also suggest a suitable font size for printing
- Check image quality when printing in black and white
512 MB minimum of RAM (2 GB recommended)
Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 (1280 x 1024 recommended)
– Adobe® Acrobat® 8.x Standard or Professional
– Adobe® Acrobat® 9.x Standard or Pro
– Adobe® Acrobat® X Standard or Pro
– Adobe® Acrobat® XI Standard or Pro – including locally installed Acrobat Creative Cloud XI
Supported operating systems:
Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Business or Ultimate Edition – SP1 and later (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
- Creators Update
Microsoft® Windows® 10 – Fall Creators Update for Microsoft® Windows® 10
Mac OS® X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Mac OS® X 10.7 (Lion)
Mac OS® X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Mac OS® X 10.9 (Mavericks): Only with Adobe® Acrobat® X and XI Standard or Pro
Read the Readme.txt file in the crack folder.