Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DITidy is an embedded HTML parser and Delphi printer (Embarcadero/CodeGear/Borland). This parser reads HTML and XML in the DOM tree, debugs and checks for errors, and writes valid HTML code. This component is included in the libtidy library and does not require external DLL files.
Table of contents
DITidy Component Features and Specifications:
- HTML, XHTML and XML parser
- Analyze files and memory through customizable interfaces
- Read documents in Latin1, UTF-8, Windows and other encoding systems
- Report a wide range of HTML and XHTML issues during parsing
- An easy-to-use API for iterating and checking document shapes and features
- Produce clean HTML and XHTML formats with customizable layouts
- Read and write HTML-compliant configuration files
- Built-in English description of the library
- Completely self-sufficient in intelligent connections and single source source code file
- Support for HTML5 tags and processing
- Delphi 2009 support
After installation, you need to copy the appropriate files from the Crack folder to the appropriate location.