Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Table of contents
PL/SQL Developer is an integrated development environment specifically targeted at developing software modules stored for a databaseOracle data. Over time, we see more business logic and the move to Oracle Server, so that PL/SQL programming becomes an important part of the overall development process. The program focuses on ease of use, coding quality, and key benefits while developing Oracle software.
Features of PL / SQL Developer:
- Powerful PL/SQL Editor: Syntax Highlighting, Object Description, Compiler Hints, Refactoring, Navigation Link, Marco Library and More
- Debugger: View and set variables, breakpoints, class specifications, and...
- SQL window: The sql window allows you to enter sql commands and view and edit results on the network
- Command line window: This window is similar to sql plus, plus it has a text editor with syntax highlighting feature
- HTML Directory: Oracle Now Has an Online HTML Directory
- File Browser: If you often have access to sources and scripts from a limited number of sites, you can use a file browser for quick and easy access to files.
- Diagram: The Diagram window allows you to create a graphic representation of the selected object. This way you can visualize part of the database of programs and projects and their relationships
See full PL / SQL developer data forHere, See.
Windows Server 2008
Windows Vista Windows XP
Windows Server 2003
Oracle database:7.x, 8.x, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c
Set up information
Use the license below or the Keygen in the Crack folder to register.
Product code: jv46wdfhlgrbtbbl427aruauerknsdnuje
Serial number: 261962
Download Allround Automations PL / SQL Developer 18.104.22.1688 Multilingual x86
Download Allround Automations PL / SQL Developer 22.214.171.1248 Multilingual x64
Download Allround Automations PL-SQL_Developer_Language Packs
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
Visit Our New Website